html> Life In A Jungle

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

ABANDONED

well, been neglecting my blog for many reasons: no time, don't know what to write, don't know why i even write, etc. a friend once asked me why do i have a blog. i seriously have no idea. issit because i wanna try the blogging hype? some people tell me that they blog to let out what's in their hearts. so maybe it's time i reveal a bit of my heart.

my heart is one that is scarred
each scar has its story
a piece of my past

my heart is one that i protect
as it is still affected by the past
it is a one i hold dear
as one thing becomes clear
i wish not to injure my heart

A piece of my heart i give
to all that i have come to love
may you nurture and nourish it
please care for that precious piece of my heart

don't tell it promises you can't keep
or feign to always cherish it
cos it knows when it has been forgotten
and it pains to see you walk away

to all who call themselves my friends
may you learn to comprehend
and see the secrets hidden
as you come to know my heart a little more

Posted by grace :P at 9:43 pm

Comments: Post a Comment