html> Life In A Jungle

Saturday, August 05, 2006

because of you

haha. 98 degrees. i remember the time when this song was so popular. in my early primary school days? man, it's old. anyway, now, a follow up on yesterday's event: Mars Festival.(note the lack of enthusiasm)

I was tired by the time I waited for everyone to come. had a esl creative writing sac. it was insane. i was rewriting my essay in the past tense in the last half and hour. 1000+ words in an hour is an achievement for those who know me. i write S-L-O-W

and so, it was overall ok ler. only like Sounds Like Chicken and Cacktus. was in the acoustic section (sadly no serenading song that i could drool over the guitar). the cacktus was on. so funny. here's a bit of the lyrics of one of their songs.

we've been friends for a very long time
but now i'm angry(or something like that)
give me back my twenty cents
i've charged interest
it's now fifty two cents

why do I have a nose?
if i had no nose, i wouldn't be able to smell ____'s fart
but the nose is good for export
to inhale those things to bring into bali...

why must we wear clothes?
I would rather be a nudie (and something which i couldn't hear)
...i would rather see your boobies.

haha. then there was a song about supre. so funny. sadly lynn and ash missed it. but the part of the night which i liked best was free cds!! haha. apparently, i invited the most friends, i.e. sold the most tickets. haihs, if only they knew that I was belanja-ing my friends. so here are some pics. enjoy!!

p/s: I STILL WANT A TAG BOARD!! HELP ME SOMEONE!! ok, i tried posting pictures...uploaded them then what?! i so need help with this thing. so sorry, no pics :(

Posted by grace :P at 5:10 pm

Comments: Post a Comment