html> Life In A Jungle

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

steam fish concert

this happened on monday. again, done by ashley. don't wanna spoil things for you, so just keep reading.

so end of school. mel, tian, ash, me and my sis were all hanging out around my locker area before we say our goodbyes for the day. so mel was telling tian about this place she went.

mel: the zhing yu is very expensive. (in canto)
tian replies to mel.
ash: eh, what's zhing yu?
me: steam fish
ash: *smiles embarassedly* i thought they were talking about a concert.
me: haha. what did you think they were talking about? steam fish concert?!

everyone was busy laughing at ash. let me say, it only takes ash to do retarded things like that. just before i end, i wanna apologise if sometimes my entries are too long. i just wanna share the moment with all of you. but i guess some moments just can't be relived. haha. ok. till next time, god bless.

Posted by grace :P at 6:03 pm

Comments: Post a Comment