html> Life In A Jungle

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Snapshots

hey you!! guess what? i've finally gave up on the blogger photo upload and use photobucket. so easy and quick. so now i shall give you guys the photos which are long overdue!! enjoy!!

Senior Badminton Team party:


vicky (basketballer wannabe) and me. natasha sim and me (funny faces). jess yoong trying to tie the snake knot in her mouth. renee who's not even in the team but is eating our food. see ann. yaya. megan the rock chick. shirley the chef and me (in case you didn't realise, she's serving me for lunch).

Mel's 18th bday party:


jess wu (in a skirt and she was wearing boots!!) and me. nicole lai (in a mini skirt too!! dang, she had to wear those tights). nic0le again with her mouth full of rich chocolate!!. not much pics for this cos i didn't look too good and i was too busy eating to take many photos anyway. buffet with oysters!!

ESL outing in the city:


junnie *peace*. bethany and joyce. elisa, mun yee, nicole and yaya (all eating). good food. more good food. nicole the octopus. jun (the snorkler) in the midst of octopuses wannabes (me. mun yee. bethany. we couldn't do it as good as nicole tho. she was born for the octopus look :P). jun, me,mun yee and bethany. yaya and me (the hoodies!!)

yup, that's all for now. hope you've enjoyed them!! till next time, god bless :P.

Posted by grace :P at 12:20 pm

Comments: Post a Comment