html> Life In A Jungle

Thursday, December 14, 2006

i'm going home!!

here i am sitting with all over now except for uni offers.

how do i feel? disappointed-->happy-->ecstatic-->blessed (this was how i felt about my enter)

so yea, i will NOT tell what i got ok. it's just that all's good. so, CONGRATULATE ME!!

now, i'm sitting here, having not packed my bags but I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW!!

yay!! sorry if i don't reply to all your e-mails or even update this blog. i have been busy (my definition of busy, of course) and when i go back i have like snail-speed connection. oh well. will try. contact me if you wanna meet up.

TEL: 03-79565784

ok, that's all for now. when i come back, i promise to be a better and more diligent blogger. right now, i need to pack!! muaks to all and god bless. till next time, :P.

Posted by grace :P at 1:46 pm

Comments:
are u a dilligent blogger yet?
 
well, erm, no? *embarrassed smile*
 
Post a Comment