html> Life In A Jungle

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Helpless

Ever felt that you're the most useless person in the world? Sometimes you know from your gut feeling that your friends are going in the wrong direction but how do you tell them? Especially if it may cost your friendship? Am I brave enough to move on? Do I have the right words? Why do I stand and watch all the time and only regret when it's too late? How do I convey the feelings of pain and grief whenever I see them walking that path?

I
just
feel
lost
and
alone.
Can someone save me? and them too? I truly wanna help in practical ways but is praying that God would help them all I can do? I wish I knew. I can't help them and I'm in a ditch myself too. I need a way out, Lord. Show us a way out. To be free of the chains of sins which binds us. To believe that You, O Lord, are in control. Do not give us up to our sinful nature but save us. I promise as long as You're gonna help me, I'm gonna get myself out of this ditch. And then, I'll bring Your light to others and I won't give up. Not for mine, nor for theirs.
No, I won't give up
No, I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even when it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark, I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me
- "Someone's watching over me" by Hillary Duff -

Posted by grace :P at 11:54 pm

Comments: Post a Comment