html> Life In A Jungle

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Of Haikus and Op-shops

O dear Nightingale,
the sound of the feather duster,
simply will not stop

- by Hijikata-san (from "Peace maker Kurogane" anime) who was in the middle of cleaning -

Yesterday, after uni (which ended at noon), Cheryl wanted to go op-shopping and I, who haven't gone into one to buy something before, decided to tag along to see what the hype is about. Despite all the waiting at bus stops (it took us hours to get there), we managed to get good stuff XD.

one piping hot colourfully striped jumper = $6.50

one a lil too big but really warm and in good condition jacket = $6.50

one TOMMY HILFIGER grey jumper in extremely good condition = $5.50

Total spent = $18.50

haha, be jealous of me!! cos I am now the proud owner of a secondhand tommy hilfiger jumper!! and it didn't even kill me to buy it *winks*.

Anyway, as Easter is coming up, Crossway is having productions at the following times:

Wednesday 6.30pm (yes I know it was yesterday)
Thursday 6.30pm
Friday 9am

I'll be there on Thursday, which is today, and Friday. So if you wanna come, just give me a call so that I can look out for you!! Let us remember this Easter the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ!! Blessed Easter!!

p/s: I've added the Thousand Foot Krutch song to my blog, so play it!!

Posted by grace :P at 12:05 pm

Comments: Post a Comment