html> Life In A Jungle

Monday, July 02, 2007

Rescue Me

I just wanna praise God for bringing me out of this drought. Life has been dry and empty. When I went for the 'Beautiful Women' Conference by Planetshakers, I felt the rain but it was not enough to end the drought. However, after I came back from OCF Clayton's Winter Camp, I can now boldly say that my once-was-a-desert is now flooding!! Thank you Jesus!!

Now that Grace is back, she will rock your socks!! Unfortunately, she doesn't really have that many pics of the camp. Do sceneries count? And I saw 3 rainbows on Saturday!!

Ok, I know I'm going on and on about nothing. The main thing is that I wanna tell all you out there that I am once again refreshed and renewed!!

And I called,
You answered,
And You came to my rescue and I,
I wanna be where You are!!

Posted by grace :P at 11:20 am

Comments: Post a Comment