html> Life In A Jungle

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Daddy mix-ups

This may seem like a real silly question to ask but:

CAN YOU RECOGNISE YOUR OWN DADDY'S VOICE?

This is how inanely foolish I am.

me: *after going to toilet, enters the study. sees the receiver in the study not in its cradle and knowing that mum is talking to someone on the phone, decides to pick it up and join the convo, thinking that its dad.*

mum: why is there background noises on the phone?

me: hello daddy!

mum: huh? there's no daddy. it's aunty anita.

me: *stunned*oh... *answer sheepishly*hi aunty anita!

aunty anita: *still very lost* err...hello?



my sister was laughing at me for ages about this. and then this happened...

me: stop laughing!!

my sister: *still giggling*

me: i'm not gonna talk to the person who made me look like a fool!!

sis: *bursts out laughing* that means you're not gonna talk to yourself!! haha


Yup, this made my day.

Posted by grace :P at 11:19 pm

Comments: Post a Comment