html> Life In A Jungle

Thursday, June 10, 2010

rain and laughter

I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I'll see miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do

- What faith can do by Kutless -

I've been learning how big and almighty is my God and how He loves me. Sitting here with my ugg boots (yes people, they ARE house slippers), trackies and jumper with the heater on and the rain falling outside makes me feel loved. I'm not someone who needs grand gestures. Not a person who asks for the moon or stars. Instead, I ask for faithfulness, for comfort in knowing that someone is always there and for love.

I just want to say this:

I love you, Jesus. I give it all to You. I will wait and believe in what You have for me. In all areas of my life. So please, show me what to do. Step by step. And help my unbelief. :) Amen


Take me to that place, Lord
Where there's nothing else but me and You
Longing for Your presence
I know that You're calling me to You

Here I stand
I long for Your embrace
Nothing else can ever Your place

"Fall in this place" by Planet Shakers

Posted by grace :P at 5:11 pm

Comments: Post a Comment