html> Life In A Jungle

Friday, December 10, 2010

Piling the pounds

It's been such a long time. The battle of exams is over and I PASSED! That makes me feel two things: ecstatic because I don't have to sit supps and scared because I can't see clearly what the future holds for me.

The fear of what lies ahead plagues me as my return to KL comes closed. It truly is frustrating when God just gives me an instruction card and nothing else. "Stay in Australia". No reasoning or further guidance. I can only speculate the why and what's next. Yet, all the possible scenarios in my mind doesn't make it easier. Believing that I have more support than I realise doesn't allay my anxiety. Perhaps it's the past that I'm afraid of, not the future.

My sister wrote this on her blog: "It's like toeing the water after you've almost drowned in the pool. It's a lonely feeling, for sure." Don't know what she was referring to but it strangely describes how I feel.

I'm not good at writing what I feel or making sense. So, whatever. I'll just meet up with Naptime for a bit. Maybe he'll help me feel better.

Posted by grace :P at 7:28 pm

Comments: Post a Comment